Build Failure -> OpenTele Android Client

Forside Forum Developer discussions Build Failure -> OpenTele Android Client

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rebecca
    Participant

Hi,I have followed the instruction literally, but when I'm building the OpenTele Android Client, I get following error.This is third time I'm trying to do the same thing, and I have followed the instruction from bulletpoint 1.I can't se why is failing...The failure comes when I'm typing the commando, mvn clean install[INFO]

[INFO] Reactor Summary:[INFO] [INFO] Questionnaire Projects Parent ..................... SUCCESS [1.605s][INFO] video-common-interfaces ........................... SUCCESS [11.202s][INFO] continuous-bloodsugar-common ...................... SUCCESS [11.635s][INFO] crash-reports-common-interfaces ................... SUCCESS [0.342s][INFO] questionnaire-mainapp ............................. SUCCESS [40.561s][INFO] Questionnaire - Unit Tests ........................ FAILURE [1:08.555s][INFO]

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO]

[INFO] Total time: 2:38.604s[INFO] Finished at: Sun Sep 06 07:19:16 PDT 2015[INFO] Final Memory: 40M/98M[INFO]

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.10:test (default-test) on project questionnaire-test: There are test failures.[ERROR] [ERROR] Please refer to /home/rebeccajeba/OpenTele/opentele-client-android/questionnaire-test/target/surefire-reports for the individual test results.[ERROR] -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException[ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command[ERROR]  mvn -rf :questionnaire-test

mikek
    Participant

Is this in the new VM that you got?^__^Mike

mikek
    Participant

btw – it's the test that fails, not the build

rebecca
    Participant

The new VM you gave me doesn't work. I couldn't unzip it again, and get the same error as last time. So, what you tell me, is that the mainapp is builded correct?Thanks, I'll try./ Rebecca

mikek
    Participant

That is very strange, do you get the correct MD5 checksum on the zip file you got?Yes, the output you send, shows that the app builded, but the test fails, there is a reason the test fails, it can either be because there is an error in the generated code, or because something is wrong in your test environment.  I can't see from the log you attached, which one it is...^__^Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.