Deployment of opentele-server

Forside Forum Developer discussions Deployment of opentele-server

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    mikek
    Participant

What I could see in the log was that the opentele-server started, all was good at that point, then the other servers tried to start – at that point you could access the opentele-server but not the others.  a bit later (maybe 5 min) I could see that the opentele-server was trying to start again, I didn't see the reason why it had stopped, but the second time the opentele-server tried to start, it couldn't, as far as I remember because of some network issue (a port was taken).  That fits with what you described you saw, first the opentele-server was responing, later it wasn't. I'll do some more tests on where the configuration files are read from in the code on BitBucket.^__^Mike

mikek
    Participant

Ok, I checked the error message if the configuration files were missing, it would write:

Code:
    Nov 06, 2015 02:53:49 PM org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.cfg.ConfigurationHelperWARN: Unable to load specified config location file:c:/kihdatamon/settings/datamon-config.properties : File does not exist.Nov 06, 2015 02:53:49 PM org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.cfg.ConfigurationHelperWARN: Unable to load specified config location file:/usr/share/tomcat7/.kih/datamon-config.properties : File does not exist.Using database url: jdbc:h2:clinicianDb;MVCC=TRUE;IGNORECASE=TRUE

But in your log it only complains about the "c:/kihdatamon...." so it looks like your configuration files are found in the correct place - still there is something strange...  more investigation is needed.^__^Mike

I found something that might be of interest – maybe not to the problem as described in this thread, but at least related to what we found on your computer when you passed by my office. There is a problem if you build with the development profile and don’t use the h2 database, the reason being that the server will try to start two h2 databases which is conflicting and makes the program fail.

In order to fix this the ../grails-app/conf/spring/resources.groovy file needs to be modified:

The line reading:

if(Environment.current.name == ‘development’ && !BootStrapUtil.isH2DatabaseServerRunning(“jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost:8043/citizenDb”, “sa”, “”)) {

Needs to be changed to:

if(Environment.current.name == ‘development’
    && grailsApplication.config.dataSource.dialect == “org.opentele.server.core.util.H2Dialect”
    && !BootStrapUtil.isH2DatabaseServerRunning(“jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost:8043/citizenDb”, “sa”, “”)
    ){

^__^
    Mike

The change in the previous post should be made to both the opentele-server and the opentele-citizen-server.

^__^
    Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.