OpenTele deployment diagram

Forside Forum Developer discussions OpenTele deployment diagram

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ayat
    Participant

Hello,I am not sure if the illustration of the node, OpenTele HTML5 klient needs an android wrapper and/or a HTML web app or not. And does the node contains any artifact, if yes what is it called.Does the HTML opentele static webpage contains an artifact?Thanks!

mikek
    Participant

Hi,I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but you can use any webbrowser to access the citizen interface / client.  What you get from using the android html5 app is for instance the ability to do automatic transfers of measurements from measuring devices to the questionnaires.Can you be more specific in what you mean with artifact?^__^Mike

Ayat
    Participant

Hello,The artifact is the software running in the device, just like the .apk file in android klient.Thanks!

mikek
    Participant

So you are asking for the name of the .apk file for the android html client?  – the name of that one is dependent of the version (the version is part of the name), in the current version of our sandbox, builded as described on our wiki page, the name is: “OpenTele-Html5-dev-2.0.3.apk”^__^Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.