Problem with opentele-server and opentele-citizen-server

Forside Forum Developer discussions Problem with opentele-server and opentele-citizen-server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rebecca
    Participant

Hii,Yesterday I had installed a new ubuntu machine and tested the communication between the android client and the clinical server. It worked without problems, I could create a questionnaire and reply on it on the android client. Today morning I had tried the same, and I could still see the answers on the clinical server.But here in the evening I tried again, and now the problem occur. I couldn't reply on a questionnaire and see it on the clinican server, furthermore I couldn't see the new questionnaire I had created and assigned to the patient. This problem had occurred two times last week, and therefore I had created a new machine, because I though it was some mistake on my machine, but I don't think that. Can you help me, and see what the problem is?The first day I create the machine everything works, but afterwards the next day, it doesn't work./ Rebecca

mikek
    Participant

Is the client able to connect to the server?  Like, is the client working normally, so you can answer questionnaires and they just don't show on the server or is the connection completely broken?^__^Mike

rebecca
    Participant

No. The client works finely. I can answer on all questionnaires and see everything. The answers I send is not showing up on the clinican side. The same happened for the clinican side, everything works fine, but when I assign a questionnaire to a patient I can't see it on the client. But the problem just occur the day after I install the server, so I don't know why. I worked finely the first day. It had now happened three times. / Rebecca

mikek
    Participant

Sorry for the late answer, I have been busy – is it the same issue if you use the html interface in a browser?  (I have never seen this error, so I'm trying to get some hint of what is going on)  You could also try to manually inspect the database and see if anything is added to it when a questionnaire is answered in the Android client.^__^Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.