Video integration

Forside Forum Developer discussions Video integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    molopa
    Participant

I'm using version 2 and I'm looking for the integration points for videoconferencing. Is there any information on use cases on how can be this done? (I'm planning on using a videoconferencing service based on a URL that connects directly to a virtual meeting room).Thanks,

mikek
    Participant

Unfortunately the videoconferencing part of OpenTele has some lacks in the documentation – there is no opensource video integration, and there is no description (to my knowledge) of how to do it :'(However I have been told by the guys who made the interface (and an integration of a commercial video component) that the interfaces should be clean and it should be possible to integrate with other video components.Any enlightenment on this topic would be great  đŸ™‚^__^Mike

molopa
    Participant

Thanks Mikek. Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzJYaRxp3I they show the commercial video solution in a separate window, so I assume it's being invoked separately or through a simple URL. Nevertheless, I've found some references to Video consultant role within BootStrap, so it had me wondering.

mikek
    Participant

You are welcome.  I think the application is somehow aware of the videconference – but I think you are right that it runs separately – there has been some worries about the privacy during the actual conference.If you look at http://4s-online.dk/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=opentele:opentele_fysisk_datamodel_2.0.2.pdf page 23, there is a datamodel for a videoconference.The text on the page says (roughly translated):Model for videoconferencesThe clinician can enter measurements or receive measurements from the users tablet during a video call.The data model contains a table that is used during setting up the call (pending_conference) and entities to register the conference it self and temporary registration of measurements taken during the conference.^__^Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.